5.09.2011

Chicken/Bacon/Spinach Salad


This, my friends, is the good stuff. I love salads, but (I know this sounds weird) always had a hard time eating them without making a mess. But this is definitely worth the trouble.

(This is my anthro inspired re-covered ottoman which is now used as a coffee table/table/desk/ottoman/chair/pillow/couch extension)

Throw all of the following into a medium sized mixing bowl:
- Spinach
- Crumpled Bacon
- Sliced Chicken Breast
- Diced Fresh Tomatoes
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Your favorite salad dressing (I used a nice balsamic vinaigrette)


Mix it all up together with tongs, and transport onto plate. I always like mixing everything up with the salad dressing before I put it all on my plate because it's a bit more ready-to-eat. You don't have to struggle with getting the dressing everywhere it needs to be while getting it everywhere it -doesn't- need to be. (I guess that's probably just something I deal with cause I'm special like that...)  Put a little extra parmesan cheese on top, and voila! And forever feel guilty for paying $13 for a fancy salad at Macaroni Grill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors