7.05.2011

Biscuits and Fruit


 




I decided to make biscuits for dinner, and finally got some pictures of them! The recipe can be found HERE.

And today I decided to be fruity. I grabbed some:

- Frozen blueberries
- Frozen strawberries
- Lemon zest (gives an amazing lemony taste without a ton of extra tartness)
- A drizzle of honey
- A teeny bit of water


It's Patriotic!


Put it all in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium-low heat until thawed; use a fork to smash everything together. I also used kitchen scissors to cut up the stringy strawberry flesh. 





Drizzle as you feel led. 




Scrumptialicious! You can also add whip cream if you can afford the calories. 

1 comment:

  1. YUM YUM YUM! When I move to VA I'm coming over for biscuits and fruit, k? ;D

    ReplyDelete

Contributors