7.01.2011

Garlic Stuffed Grilled Chicken


I just have to say.... I love grilling. There's just something magical about it. And the great thing is, it's simple; at least I think it should be. 
Above we have a nice chicken breast which has been coated in course salt and pepper and parmesan cheese. Now, the amazing thing about this, however, is that there are surprises inside. 

Garlic. (Make a small incision in the thick parts of the chicken. Insert a smashed clove of garlic.)

(Repeat.)


(And repeat.)


(And repeat.)


That, my friends, is grilled garlic inside a piece of grilled chicken. Not sure you can do much better than that.


Oh, yup, that's garlic too. 

This is one of my favorite things to grill; what are yours? 

=)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tia this looks so good that I want grilled garlic chicken for the 4th now instead of hamburgers and hotdogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia, Erin and I tried this last night (but broiled in the oven since we don't have a grill)--it was AMAZING! Even if I did manage to set off the fire alarm...twice... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors