7.07.2011

Stir fry


Thanks to a decently large chicken breast that I grilled the other day (see previous post), I had some leftovers. I also had bean sprouts, fresh basil, peanuts, a jalepeno, and rice.

Put some sesame oil in a frying pan (I'd use a wok if I had one...). When hot, add the sliced up leftover cooked chicken breast. Cook till warmed through again. Add the bean sprouts, chopped jalepeno to taste, and chopped basil leaves. Add a couple dashes of rice vinegar and fish sauce; reduce to medium low heat and cover. Add about a 1/4 cup water. Mix about 2 teaspoons of corn starch with about 1/2 cup of water, and add when everything is pretty much all cooked together. Add the peanuts, and serve over hot rice. Mix it up with anything you may have in your fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors